Roof Inspection/ Certification
Get Your Roof Inspected Before it Starts Leaking
No matter what kind of commercial property you own, we offer inspections and certifications for your roof. Our experienced Baltimore roofing contractors will not only tell you what needs fixing but also provide a prognosis on the overall health and life-cycle expectations for your commercial roofing system. Whether you simply want to maintain your roof in good condition or need to provide a potential buyer or lender with a certification, Alternative Roofing, Inc. can take care of it.
What We Look for
During a typical roof inspection, we examine your roof from all available points of access. We will issue a certification once all repairs (if necessary) are completed. Here are some of the things we look for during a roof inspection:
- Seals and flashing around skylights, vents, and other items protruding through the roof
- The integrity of the lightning protection system
- Any movement in the roofing
- Signs of current or previous leaks
- Accumulated debris and clogged drains and gutters
- Condition of caps and ridges
- Visible damage to the roofing material
At the end of the inspection, you will receive a detailed report, complete with pictures, that outlines the problem areas and our proposed solutions. If a spot repair is possible, we will address all identified issues to make sure no water is penetrating your roof. If the roof is deteriorating on many levels, we may recommend replacement as the most cost-effective option.
Regular roof inspections are the best way to stay on top of roof maintenance and avoid any unpleasant surprises. Aim to have your roof inspected every 6 months to 1 year, depending on how much foot traffic it experiences and how old it is. This way you can plan for necessary repairs and replacements ahead of time.
Call us or fill out the form below to schedule a commercial roof inspection.
The Alternative Roofing Difference
What Sets Us Apart
- We'll never take a hard-sell approach.
- Our team has extensive expertise in the top roofing products.
- We are committed to producing high-quality work and outstanding customer service.
- Our supervisors will be on-site through the duration of your project.
- We're always available to answer your questions or provide a project report.