Alternative Roof Installs Siding
How To Know When Your Siding Need To Be Replaced
Along with your roof, siding is an important part of your home’s curb appeal. Not only does it provide an aesthetically pleasing look, but it also protects your home from the elements. Siding comes in many styles, colors, and materials, and Alternative Roofing, Inc. can professionally install the siding of your choice.
Replacing your siding is similar to replacing your roof: you should only need to do it once (if at all) during the time you own a home. While it can be done for aesthetic reasons, siding replacement is typically a necessary measure to protect your home from leaks and drafts. Here are some of the signs that you should consider replacing your siding:
- Increased heating and cooling costs
- Peeling paint or wallpaper
- Visibly wavy or warped siding
- Siding covered in mold or exhibiting signs of dry rot
- Evidence of insect or wildlife damage
- Cracked or loose siding panels
If your home’s siding exhibits several of these symptoms, it’s probably time to replace it. The good news is that the modern siding materials available on the market today are likely to surpass your current siding in durability, energy efficiency, and resistance to both the elements and insects. Vinyl and wood siding are a few of the popular siding options these days.
Vinyl is more versatile and low-maintenance, while wood siding, such as cedar shakes, offers a rustic look. No matter which product you decide to go with, make sure to select a qualified Maryland siding installer like Alternative Roofing, Inc. Proper installation plays an important role in the overall effectiveness and durability of your siding.
Call us or fill out the form below to request a free consultation regarding siding replacement in Maryland.
The Alternative Roofing Difference
What Sets Us Apart
- We'll never take a hard-sell approach.
- Our team has extensive expertise in the top roofing products.
- We are committed to producing high-quality work and outstanding customer service.
- Our supervisors will be on-site through the duration of your project.
- We're always available to answer your questions or provide a project report.